The Beginning. Welcome to my new blog!

fabric painting

This is how it starts. Today I am painting up some more fabric for my Pebble Stack Kit shown below.
First some sky. 
Unfortunately the sky outside my window is a dull grey colour, not the nice blue you see on the table, which means these pieces will take all day to dry.


art quilt kit

This has been my most popular kit to date, so I need to re stock. I love painting up the fabric for the pebbles. There are so many possibilities.  In the future I plan to share with you the techniques I use for creating hand painted fabrics. I hope you will visit again.    


art quilting blog
                                                

Comments

  1. Hallo Debora, ik las je interview in Patchwork Professional.
    Mooie doeken maak je.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for visiting my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts