fabric friday and some updates

hand painted fabric @Quilt Routes

Today I am busy putting together some fabric kits for a workshop that I am teaching at Busy Bees tomorrow, so it's a Fabric Friday with a bit of a difference today.
I know that things have been a bit quiet here as I have had a busy few months of teaching, which is wonderful, but it does take it's toll on the ol' blogging.
I do have lots of ideas swirling around and I am looking forward to some down time so that these ideas can sort themselves out and hopefully manifest themselves into some pleasing and interesting posts. 
I plan to resume my Alternative Trip Around the Block series. Remember that? Plus a few tutorials that I hope you will like.
I haven't been totally idle as I have been producing my Journal Quilts for the Contemporary Group, making some small stitched pieces and I have been critiquing my working practices when trying to produce an Art Quilt.

UPDATE:
After years of travelling and teaching others how to paint fabric, I now share all I know via my website. Follow this link to find out more. 

Quilt Routes


Comments

  1. Those are beautiful fabrics, can't wait to see what your class does with them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts