working wednesday

Cornwall

I am playing catch up this week as at the weekend it was time to collect my daughter from university in Cornwall. It wasn't all hard work as an invitation from a dear friend meant we also got to spend some time in Prussia Cove.

Cornwall

So much to inspire and delight!
...and talking of being inspired and delighted :D... yesterday one of my stitched seascapes was included in this Etsy Treasury.

etsy treasury

Even if you are not in the market to buy there is a lot to be inspired by here. Take a look!
Thanks for being here,

Quilt Routes




Comments

  1. Beautiful place! Beautiful photos!
    You inspired one of my little work! I want to thank you for this! I want to thank the tutorials, they are great lessons!
    If you want to see your poppies in my version I will be honored. The photo is on my blog: jeitomineirobordados.com.br
    Hugs, thanks again! Happy sewing for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thank you for your comment,

      Delete
  2. we're off to Devon and Cornwall next week. I'm definitely going to try and have a look at that area . My son lives in Penzance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts