Up Coming Workshops

In October I am holding two workshops,


Monday 5th October 2015
Ystradowen Village Hall CF71 7SY
Nr Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan
10.00 am -4.00 pm

Complete this mini art quilt learning the techniques of fast fuse applique, along with machine quilting and hand stitching. 
Learn how easy it is to take that step into art quilting.
Explore a variety of finishing options and ways to display small pieces.
Can be completed simply or with a flourish of embellishment!

Suitable for all levels.


Monday 26th October 2015
Ystradowen Village Hall CF71 7SY
Nr Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan
10.00 am -4.00 pm

A fun and easy class that demonstrates a simple but effective way to produce a mini landscape quilt. Using “Quilt-As-You-Go” piecing, or a free layering approach learn techniques for adding stitch and embellishment in a variety of ways. 
This class also looks at some alternative ways for finishing off and displaying your creations.

Suitable for all levels.

For more details and to book your place
Email: deborah@QuiltRoutes.co.uk 

I hope you can join me for one of these classes. Both are based around a straight forward project or technique but within each one I demonstrate and teach lots of different ways to help you become a more confident and creative art quilter/textile artist.

I am often asked if I run my own workshops and circumstances have made it happen sooner than I was expecting, so if there is anything that you need to know that I have neglected to mention do not hesitate to contact me with your questions
If you are not local then you might like to know that the venue is about 25 miles west of Cardiff. near the lovely market town of Cowbridge

These workshops were first advertised with 
The Patchwork House in Llantrisant, but now that the owner is not able to run her workshop programme I am taking on the responsibility so not to disappoint those who have already signed up. If you have already booked then your place is secure.


Quilt Routes


Comments

  1. Those look like fun classes, always loved the moon gazing hare.
    I need to find time to play with some art pieces, just seems like I am always busy and then too tired to do too much;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts